We are excited to announce we have registered and pledged to the Armed Forces Covenant.
What is the armed forces covenant?
A pledge that together we acknowledge and understand that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, should be treated with fairness and respect in the communities, economy and society they serve with their lives.
The covenant supports serving personnel, service leavers, veterans, and their families. It is fulfilled by the different businesses like Sabba IT and other groups that have committed to making a difference.
What does Sabba IT pledge to the Covenant:
We pledge to:
- Promote the fact we are an Armed Forces friendly organisation;
- To support the employment of veterans young and old;
- Striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners;
- Offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible;
- Offering support to our local cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
- Aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day;
- Offering a discount to members of the Armed Forces Community;
- Working Closely with the Amicus Trust to provide training and technology to homeless and less fortunate Veterans.
We look forward to announcing more exciting information regarding the Covenant soon.